Thursday, July 3, 2014

Last Day of Training - Angelique Santiago

Hello everyone! Today the team was very productive! I’m a Peer Tutor so I have been with all the tutors throughout the week. Training was a lot of fun but also a huge help! I feel that every time I've walked out of training I’m that much more excited and prepared to work with the incoming students. It’s super-hot though, so I hope ALL of the students bring BIG fans. We all can’t wait to see each and every one of them! I know that many people are coming here and might not like the fact that they need to do work over the summer. I promise that this summer is about more than work. It’s about growing, connecting with those around you, and getting ready to fill the shoes of a college student. I believe that all of the students can succeed! This entire staff is great and we all want the best for every student that is a part of this program. I won’t lie, it’s not going to be easy but as long as you put forth hard work, like each and every one of us did, you’ll be fine. Today was the last day of meetings and training! We are ready and so pumped to get the show on the road! 

No comments:

Post a Comment